Labour Technician forming part of the Labour Department of Lawyers and Accountants in Madrid, specialist in resolving all types of labour conflicts: contracts, payroll, compensation, dismissals, ERTEs, ERES, expatriation, retirement.
- Degree in Labour Relations and Human Resources. Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Salamanca.
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Risk Prevention. Speciality Ergonomics and Psycho-sociology, Safety and Hygiene.
- Dismissals and latest employment news 2020 by Grupo Colabora.
- Labour Update 2019 through Grupo Colabora.
- Information Day on the legislative reform Royal Decree Law 28/2018 (GSM Association).
- Special benefits (Official College of Social Graduates of Madrid).
- Emotional Intelligence: New Tool in Prevention (Centro de PRL de Jaén).
Lawyers and Accountants, S.L. joins the firm in 2018
Position: Labour Technician (Currently)
Functions: Labour consultant.
- Carrying out and controlling the complete work process of a worker, managing the registrations, contracts, transformations, contract extensions, modifications of the workers of the day, and cancellations in RED SYSTEM, as well as keeping the register of the Temporary Incapacities, variables, until the end of the contract or dismissal.
- Registration of the contract with the SEPE.
- Preparation of payrolls, cost summaries and payroll simulations.
- Presentation of personal income tax, models 111, 216, 190 and 260
- Processing of ERTE for force majeure and ETOP for economic, technical, organisational and productive reasons.
- Representation at the SMAC for the resolution of labour disputes to avoid the parties reaching a judicial process.
- Representation of the company before the Labour Inspectorate.
- Application for subsidies for the Community of Madrid.
- Processing of pensions (disability, maternity, paternity…)
- Presentation of INE Surveys.
- Administrative management in relation to Social Security documents and dispatches. Among these, the TA1 for obtaining the NAF, and TA300 for the movement of workers.
- Registrations/discharges of self-employed workers and domestic employees.
- Customer service, resolution of queries regarding the Collective Agreement, costs and any labour advice.
Languages English B2
Excel Computing, A3Nom, SILTRA, Delta, FPSICO 3.1., People Soft, BAS, and Power Base.
“One of my greatest objectives in being continuously updating and training myself to be able to provide current and future value to our clients and the firm. Moreover, being art of this great human capital that forms Lawyers & Accountants.”