Information and communication technology. (ICT)
We have a specialized staff in Telecommunications Law and Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
Web pages and online sales (Electronic Commerce), Internet and the Information Society:
Online Marketing, Social Networks (SN) and social media:
• Legal advice in SN includes everything related to the management, creation, elimination of profiles, mechanisms for reporting identity theft, conducting contests, raffles or promotions, and any other related to social networks
• Online marketing campaigns
• Email Marketing and List broking
• Affiliate Marketing
• Behavioral marketing
• Keyword advertising
• Social marketing and social media compliance
• Community management
• Video advertising
Mobile and Apps:
• T & C
• Contracts and licenses
Promotions, contests online:
• Realization of contests, promotions and events on the internet
• Drafting terms and conditions of participation
• Elaboration of transfer clauses of image rights
• Gambling & Betting (online game)
• Request for Administrative Authorizations to provide telecommunications services.
• Drafting of appeals to the Administration in defense of the rights and interests of the clients.
• Advice and defense regarding consumer protection (consumption)
• Request for Numbering Resources
• Advice on Interconnection of Communications Networks
• Preparation of Business Plans for the Deployment of Communications Services Infrastructure, as well as the management of public and private aids.
• Management of fees, fines and penalties.
• Negotiation of contractual conditions with suppliers and service providers.
• Negotiation with City Councils to obtain authorizations, subsidies, public contracts, etc.
• Drafting of contracts for users (general and specific conditions for the provision of services).
• Advice on bidding processes.
• New Generation Networks (NGN)
• Wireless networks (WIFI, WIMAX)
• Mobile telephony (4G networks)
• IP Telephony -Skype, viber, instant messaging or WhatsApp
• Cloud Computing
Personal data protection:
• Review and verification of the processes, activities and services of (LOPD audit).
• Update of existing files and communication (Registration) of the necessary files in the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
• Review and / or drafting of the tailored and fully customized security document describing and detailing the technical and organizational measures necessary to comply with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Development Regulation of the LOPD.
• Processing of claims and sanctions
• Drafting informative clauses to obtain the consent of those affected
• Authorization of assignments and orders for the processing (subcontracting) of personal data
• Legal defense in proceedings for protection of rights and sanctioning procedures of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection competent (administrative) and defense in administrative litigation before the National Court and the Supreme Court.
• Drafting contracts or data transfer agreements. Analysis and evaluation of standard agreements used to transfer personal data to other entities.
• Review of models of collaboration contracts and service provision, with external companies that have access to customer data.
• Drafting of data treatment contract by third parties (contract of treatment manager) required by law with the specifications and describing the necessary security measures for data processing.
• Drafting of data exchange clauses – with reciprocal obligations for which data is transferred and received. Including writing legal texts for the sending of EMAILINGS that allow compliance with current regulations.
• Drafting of data transfer agreements, and drafting of privacy notices for the collection of data through (forms, SMS, or any other means used by the client)
• Preparation for adaptation to the provisions established in the New European Data Protection Regulation.